Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello Spring, Welcome Back

Ahhhh... my tulies. Definitely my FAVORITE part of spring. My grandpa's brother's family (got it?) owns and operates a large tulip farm outside of Portland, which we're able to visit every other year for an extended Iverson family reunion. Soon after we moved into our house and even before our yard was technically in, I ordered some tulips direct from the family tulip farm, the Wooden Shoe Bulb Company. Each year they bloom larger and brighter, helping to blur the memory of how really awful Cache Valley winters are!



3 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

Your tulips look so pretty. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers! I used to have some flowers from the tulip farm but they got left behind in the trailer court.

Heather said...

Carrie, Your tulips are beautiful. They really are the reminder of things better and warmer to come. I'm glad I found your blog site. I hope all is well with you little munchkins, they are adorable.

Niederfam said...

SOMEDAY, I'm just hoping for LESS dirt, right now, we'll see.....but your yard is BEAUTIFUL and someday I'll have you pick me up some blubs too!!!