Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Remember These?

Yeah baby! Pull out those leggings, cut your bangs, and tie your t-shirt in a knot because BARRETTES are back! Thanks to my SIL who gave a package of these cuties to Romy for her bday. I had completely forgotten about them but as soon as I saw the poodle the memories came flooding back. And the best part is you can get them at Target... or if you're a true vintage betty you can find the originals on eBay. My favorite is the cat playing the guitar.

4 comments:

Niederfam said...

NICE....well said, and maybe I better try to get my hands on some "originals" I LOVE it. And I'm glad Rome does too!!!

Tara said...

Love it! I am going to have to get some for Bella.

Mylissa 2 said...

I love those! I used to wear them all the time!!!

Wes and Jess said...

I remember these, it's seems as though they pulled more hair out of my head then held it in place...