Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday and Cinco de Mayo Romy!

Three shouts for Romy who turns 3 years old today! We knew she was special when she arrived on 5-5-05. These are some of my all-time favorite pics of Roma Lou:





It's all about the princesses this year, specifically Cinderelly. Romy has watched the movie more times in the past 6 months than I have in my whole life! Last night we celebrated with the Grandparents and today we had a couple of her little girlfriends over for pizza and cake and presents... as Romy said last night, "Mommy, I LOVE the presents!"


We finally got the "pink bike with pom poms." She's wanted it since last year when we mistakenly got her a blue, red and yellow trike. She hasn't let us forget it and LOVES her new pink ride.



7 comments:

Niederfam said...

Happy Birthday Ro-Ro!!! We LOVE you!! I think I'll order myself a little princess cake next year!!!! ;)

Haguewood Family said...

What a cute little stinker! Romy is one special little kid. She is one of a kind that is for sure!

Niki said...

She truly is adorable!!

Mortimer Family said...

Romy is so cute! I'm glad that she came with such a fun personality..it keeps things interesting! Take Care

Sue said...

I can't believe she is 3 already! She is such a cutie! Did you make that Cinderella cake? It is awesome!

Niki said...

Carrie, oh my gosh, I thought that was you running but then I thought, "yea right what would she be doing down here in Kaysville." So what were you doing??? I was on mile 10 of 11.5 so I am sure I looked like death!

Ashley said...

How cute is she! Happy Birthday!!