Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is What's For Dinner

When hubby is out of town... embarrassing, I know. You'd think I would care more about my children's well-being than to serve them less than McDonald's quality chicken nuggets. They do tout them as "Real Meals" though: made with white chicken, cheese sauce made with REAL cheese (as opposed to???) AND a good source of 5 vitamins and minerals. Wow. That should help my fifth percentile daughter really start topping the weight charts!



The best part was Romy's final dinner comment, "Wow mommy, this is yummy, yum yum!"

5 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

That's okay Carrie, you're not the only one that resorts to such things. Although, at least you give them what looks like a meal, my kids usually have sandwiches or cereal. If Delon only knew that I cook to keep him quiet! :)

Mylissa 2 said...

Carrie I am disappointed! What happened to Michalena's? I thought that was a staple at your house!!!! I hope you are still eating canned potatoes!

Niederfam said...

i love it......and you know we eat those when p is in town, so tell mase he's lucky!!! i'm glad it was yum, yum, yummmy! :)

The Quist Family said...

OHHH, that is so funny!! Nate has been out of town this week too! The funny thing is I gave my kids the same delicious meal. Chalk one up for the hot pockets. Oh wait, Maren wanted a frozen burrito, so she did get her "protein." If only we lived closer, we could of fired up the microwave together.

Jorgs said...

Hey, whatever works!

By the way, it was so great to see you at Women's Conference. Too bad Sherri was about to start and we were all in a hurry. You look fab girl!