So I'm a little late in posting about this, but what I learned at Women's Conference last week goes right along with the theme of today. Which to me is this: being a mother is HARD, but the things we work the hardest for bring the greatest reward!
My reward...

Our "celebrity" sighting- the General Y.W. President Elaine Dalton.

Thanks to my SIL for a great time... this picture was our proof to our husbands that we actually did attend some classes and not just shop the University Mall!
5 comments:
Cute picture! Your home looks so nice. Good job getting to your classes. That mall is a hard one to pass up :)
Sounds like fun! I just have to say in regards to Romy's new favorite book there are two other really cute Fancy Nancy books (we are also addicted to them!)
A great reward indeed, although it's TOUGH to be a mommy sometimes, like you, I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!
Your flowers look really pretty! Motherhood is so full of the ups and downs, but it's best to focus on the ups! I tried to comment on Romy's birthday but for some reason I couldn't get it to work. So tell her Happy Birthday a week late, I thought about her on her day, if that counts for anything!
So I'm scrolling down and see "one week late" and I think "wow, Carrie is having another baby". Happy to see it was only Women's Conference, afterall, that might be too much info for a blog!!! :)
Post a Comment