Mason, Carrie, Romy, Ivy and Payne
I want to see the Blue shirt on my floor! (thats what she said...) but really I dig it!
I love the big tuna one. Question: wouldn't it be like totally awesome if we could all go to Cornell **I probably spelled that wrong** and if The Office had new episodes every week? Answer: Yes, it would.
Hilarious! I am glad that someone appreciates that show as much as I do!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I want to see the Blue shirt on my floor! (thats what she said...) but really I dig it!
I love the big tuna one.
Question: wouldn't it be like totally awesome if we could all go to Cornell **I probably spelled that wrong** and if The Office had new episodes every week?
Answer: Yes, it would.
Hilarious! I am glad that someone appreciates that show as much as I do!
Post a Comment