Last night, for a friend's bday, we made a mid-week jaunt to SLC for dinner at Market Street and then to Thanksgiving Point to see Brian Regan, a very CLEAN and hilarious comedian. Mason had scheduled a work appointment in Draper for today, so while he did his thing, the girls and I headed to Ikea. My mom has been raving about it since its opening months ago, but since we rarely travel past Davis County when we do leave the valley, we hadn't been there yet. I couldn't think of one thing that I actually needed, but after one short hour I managed to find 2 rugs for the house, a silverware holder (for parties and stuff), great plastic kid-friendly cups, darling finger puppets, a mattress pad, pillow protectors, pillows and new down comforter for our soon-to-be king-size bed. Whew!!! I loved how kid-oriented everything was and I especially loved the little carts to put your lunch trays on... very handy when you're holding a 1-year old and trying to gather lunch items. You lucky people who live just minutes away...

Seriously, $1.99. Almost free. Better colors available in store.

So cute. Even cuter when Ivy puts them on her own fingers.
7 comments:
One of my favorite places! Too bad we weren't closer. A lot of the good stuff is only in stores...and I'm an online shopper, so hopefully one of these days I can get down there. Unfortunately, I'll go there and see everything and then want to redecorate my home.
I'm totally jealous- I LOVE Market Street and Brian Regan! That is so great, you lucky dogs!
AWESOME, I only wish I knew you were there, I'd have met you for sure! :) NEXT TIME......and did I read it right, did you bite the bullet, is a king size bed in your future????
It sounds like you have done a lot of fun things lately. I loved looking at all your recent photos. Your kids are so cute.
That store can be so addicting! I am glad that I don't live too close to it or I know I'd be there every weekend. Looks/sounds like you got some great purchases!
Wish I would have known you were there! We went to Brian Regan too. Crazy that guy.
What a life! Fun, fun and more fun!
Post a Comment