In honor of the Olympics this summer, Mason's parents held their own Olympics for the kiddos, opening ceremonies and all! It was a riot and the kids loved being Olympic Athletes.

Opening Ceremonies

Bike Racing

Stroller Racing

Balance Beam

Horse Shoes

100 meter dash

Medals Ceremony- don't you love the wave to the crowd?

The dance party afterwards in the Athlete Village
5 comments:
Okay they totally make me laugh, and I was there to SEE it. So fun, they loved it. Thanks for a FUN time!!!
That looks like so much fun. I have never been to Island Park but I really want to know. You have a really fun family:)
So about Breaking Dawn. I liked it and the more I think about it, the more I like it. However, it didn't hold me like the other ones did and I kept finding myself relatively okay when I had to put the book down. I was always considerably annoyed when my kids needed to eat or go potty when I was reading the other three books. I thought it was fairly anticlimactic and I kept thinking, "This is the best you could come up with?" But the more I think about it, the more I can see maybe where she was coming from. Like at the end, I really wanted more action, but it would have been super cheesy to have all our loved ones survive and would have been really sad if any had not. In Harry Potter when Tonks, Lupin, George (or Fred, I can't remember), Dobby, etc. die, it's really sad but their loved ones aren't doomed to an eternity without them. Existance would be pointless for any of the Cullens without their other half. So I guess it's okay. I just wish there had been more twists and turns like the other books.
Looks like fun! The kids are soo cute!
Looks like Romy got the genes...of course she won the gold medal!
SOOOO cute! I am sad I wont be around friday. But keep dropping lines. We would love to come play. My kids have been working on me to get them to the aquatice center, they would be sad if I told them.
THX Have a great time.
Post a Comment