Monday, August 25, 2008
Squeezing It Out
I feel like these last couple of weeks of summer have been like a tube of almost empty toothpaste. Every time you go to brush you think, "This will definitely be the last squeeze, then time to replace." But alas, you get a little bit more and a little bit more, gaining a little pleasure each time. Such has been our last few days. We went to the Aquatics Center ONE LAST TIME. We had popsicles on the lawn ONE LAST TIME. We went to the zoo ONE LAST TIME, all the while thinking, "This is for sure our last summer fun activity." School has started but we keep sneaking in ONE LAST SUMMER ACTIVITY, or so we think. We may even attempt LAGOON this weekend. Pray the weather holds just a little bit longer because I'm not quite ready to replace my Crest just yet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's always summer when you're hangin with Romy :) Still have a Pace's popsicle for me?
I SOOO feel the same way. Wait until your girlas are in school, it's so much worse trying to squeeze everything in!!
We just had our final day at the swimming pool yesterday. So sad, and to think this weekend is going to be cold. Oh well I am ready to be done with yard work!
The girls are so cute! I love those Pace's popsicles-reminds me of growing up and the soccer game treats!
Post a Comment