Monday, August 4, 2008

Got It


My young women tell me it's so good they ALMOST smuggled it into their scripture bags yesterday at church. Two of them had stayed up until 4 am trying to finish it. As for me, well, I'll take it with this week as we head to Island Park. Can't wait.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to Island Park?? We are leaving Thur. to go. Wonder if we'll be there at the same time. & how funny that I too was planning on reading that same book on our way to Island Park!!

Emilee said...

Ok, apparently I should be reading these books. I was told about them a long time ago...guess I better get with it. I hear Stephanie was also on GMA. She's quite the writer.

Mortimer Family said...

Sorry Carrie, Emilee was signed in, so my comment showed up under her user. The previous comment was actually from me.

Brett and Marianne said...

Can't wait to read it! What do you think...vampire or wolf???

McCall said...

I haven't dared start mine because I know I won't get anything else done one I pick it up!

TeamDall said...

It really is good. I was pretty shocked. Happy reading!

Tony & Bergen said...

CARE!! I miss you!! I want to come see you or do something. Looks like your life is movin right along and you are accomplishing just about everything! Or course, would I expect anything less from THE Carrie Niederhauser?? She does it all. And me? I do nothing of the sort. :o) Just kidding. Life is great. No exciting news really. Actually, I do need to call you about something, but I will get to it one day...:o) Tell Mase and the girlies hi. Love you Care!!!!