Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Church is True Again

For two weeks now, Ivy has gone to nursery and Romy has gone to Primary. And they both made it the whole time. Mason and I had 2 HOURS of uninterrupted gospel instruction and it felt so good. It also helps that we are no longer 1-4pm church (with sacrament last) but rather 9-12pm (with sacrament first). Way to go girlies!

5 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

Freedom at church sure is nice! We love the 9-12 schedule as well.

Nicole and Andy said...

That's awesome, they are getting old, I can't believe Ivy is in nursery.

Brett and Marianne said...

We're counting down for our big nursery party! Yeah it will be so nice! That is great that Ivy stayed-woo-hoo!

Taunya said...

That is the best! Someday we too will have a nice, calm few hours of church. Too bad we still have quite sometime before Caleb heads to nursery.

Ashley said...

Amen friend! We just switched from 1 to 9...before 1 we had 2:30...I know, OUCH! It's good to know the church is more true in the morning ;)