
Friday, January 2, 2009
First Day at the Beav
New Year's Day we packed up the girls and headed to Beaver Mountain for the first time this year. Rome was excited to ride the Little Beaver ski lift and Ivy was NOT excited to be stuffed into a pink snowsuit which made her unable to turn her head. While taking Romy down the hill for the first time I realized that she likes to go fast but puts almost no pressure on her legs, which basically makes her a wet noodle between my legs! At one point I noticed she was facing forward but her skis were backwards. How'd that happen? I kept telling her to "Focus Romy. Make your skis like a pizza, now like french fries." She just giggled her way down the mountain. Afterwards as Mason helped her get her gear off she said, "Daddy, I just couldn't focus! I was just not focusing right!"




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Romy looked so stinkin' cute in her little girla skis!! Glad you guys had fun...it was good to see ya!!!
P.S. I run in Asics gel nimbus's & I love them!! Although, I'm not even a fraction of the runner you are...
That looks so fun. I laughed at the pizza fries stuff. Good analogy! BTW the video worked. So cute.
So funny. I feel Romy's pain sometimes it's just to hard to focus!
Post a Comment