The checker lady says to me, "Someone must be having a party tonight!" The funny thing is that this was my WEEKLY grocery shop- the one where I am buying food for the week to FEED MY FAMILY. Are you kidding me, there's no party lady! I instantly asked myself, "Is what I buy really that awful?" Just because BBQ Pringles were on sale 4/$5.00 and I bought all they had DOESN'T mean I'm throwing a party. I guess for 2009 I resolve to feed my family more than just party food.
7 comments:
It's ok Carrie....my kids are addicted to Pringles and I must admit I don't mind them either. You gotta get them when they're on sale. They last forever! Have you tried the Honey Mustard flavor?......sooooo good!
Yah... party food is better! They at least eat that stuff! I make something healthy and they don't eat it! So I am with you!
Clearly she didn't get the memo that it's always a party and the Niederhauser's. Hello!!! However, unlike the Mortimer house....the pringles don't last "forever" here. Try 4 hours tops. (OINK!)
I would take the credit but we all enjoy a good pringle.
At least the cart wasn't filled with Michelina's, I hope!
Carrie that's funny better add no more pringles to your resolutions.
Hi Carrie, I found your blog through Preston and Natalies. Your kids are darling. I haven't seen Romy since she was a baby and I've never seen Ivy!! Casey and I love Mason in his Prince Charming outfit and T-bone definately scored points in my book--those lights looked so good and Romy must have been so excited. We'll have to plan something with you guys. Good to catch up on what's been going on with you.
Jodi--also known by my husband as babelicious--and completely regretting I put that as my posting name!!
Ok--you must think I'm completely nuts-I was signed in under Casey's account and didn't realize it, but usually I have to explain the babelicious thing.
Post a Comment