Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I treated myself to these...





Because the thermometer read 4 DEGREES the other morning when I headed out for my run. Talk about freezing your biscuits off! It's mostly functional stuff, but sheesh, it's gotten cold here in Cache Valley! And I need some cold functioning clothing. I especially love the beanie... it has a ponytail hole in the back. Pretty sneaky. Pretty cute. Find them at Athleta.

3 comments:

Wes and Jess said...

Hey care, way to treat yourself! I love love athleta. I actually got that exact blue sweater on the bottom back when I wasn't so pregnant and I love it. They have great swim suits and ski wear too. I think it's my favorite place to shop online.

Amy K said...

cute stuff! Anyone who is running when the temp reads 4 degrees, definitely deserves to be treated every now and again. You're dedicated.

Kris said...

That's where I buy all my running skirts from! Trying to do a 10 tomorrow and I'll bet we're going to right back down to frigid again. sigh