Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This is How We Says It

Romy has a knack for making her own words, which surprisingly sound a lot like the real thing. If you're not completely paying attention, you wouldn't even know it was made up. These are my favorites:

Fansome (fancy + handsome), as in "Daddy, you look fansome today!"
Hanitizer (hand sanitizer)
Toe Nolish (toe nail polish)



I totally get her logic- why waste time saying the whole thing? It sounds ALMOST the same, doesn't it? Her kindergarten teacher is going to love that I'm sure.

10 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

How funny! I love the things they make up. Especially when it comes to communicating.

Anonymous said...

So cute...don't you love those kind of things??

Nicole and Andy said...

oh my, that is so cute and funny! I listened a message I saved from you and Romy on my b-day last night and I said to Andy,'I MISS Romy!' I hope she still remembers us.

Redd family said...

i love it! i was just thinking this morning that Jack always says "assmost" for almost, like "i'm assmost done." it always make me laugh!

Brett and Marianne said...

She is hands down one of the cutest kids in the world!

Niederfam said...

She does have a point!!!!

Mylissa 2 said...

Love it, maybe I will start talking that way too! Cute picture of the girls!

Haguewood Family said...

I have no idea where she may have gotten the idea to shorten words. Maybe from Care or Mase :)

Ann said...

My girls do that too. They even say "hanitizer" for hand sanitizer! Your girls are growing up so much...and they're so cute.

Taunya said...

Very cute!