Sunday, August 10, 2008

Island Park 2008

What a beautiful place! Here's some highlights of the trip:

About to run the "river."

I say "river" because look at the depth... we beached ourselves a few times and rather than "float" the river, we "pushed" ourselves down the river.

The Yellowstone original- Old Faithful

Uncle Carson and Rome and some geyser

Mesa Falls

6 comments:

Nicole and Andy said...

What a blast Care! I love Rome's face in the top pict! hah! see you today

McCall said...

Looks like you guys had such an awesome time! Let's do Sun Valley next year- all 10 million of us!

Mortimer Family said...

It is pretty there isn't it? We've pushed ourselves down the river many times too!! That's funny...the funniest part is it was usually the girls that got out to do it. Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

I kept thinking we might run into you in Yellowstone, but didn't. Glad you had fun!!

Emilee said...

oooooooooooooo......Sounds fun I would love that totally!Awesome hope you had fun but it looks like you did had fun!Well talk to you later!

Emilee Mortimer

Haguewood Family said...

Love the pictures! You guys are always hosting family competitions...Do you train for those? It looks like you had a blast.