Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Great Girla Flick


Just saw Mamma Mia last night and I loved it!!! But unless your hubby/boyfriend is a real ABBA fan, or a fan of My Fair Lady, etc, etc, you better get the girls together for this one. Needless to say I downloaded the soundtrack from itunes today. And yes, everything you've heard about Pierce Brosnan's singing is true- he's awful! Still very entertaining though. "You are a Dancing Queen, young and sweet only seventeen, oh yeah!"

3 comments:

The Quist Family said...

Couldn't agree more! Such a fun show but Mr. 007 was quite bad. I went with a bunch of girls from the neighborhood. So much fun!!

Brett and Marianne said...

We saw the muscial in Vegas! Brett actually liked it, but maybe the movie is more of a chic flick than the live event!?

Mortimer Family said...

Good to know that you loved it, I wasn't quite sure what you thought the other night...maybe we were still in shock from watching Pierce Brosnan sing! It was a good time...hope you didn't mind the little comments I made during the movie.