Thursday, July 31, 2008

What Gets You Going


I'm needing some fresh tunes for an upcoming race and I'd love to know, what song or songs get your MOTOR RUNNING??? Between the races I've done this summer and teaching my Friday spin class, my playlists are getting a little stale. Okay, very stale. Please don't make me or my spin class listen to Eye of the Tiger one more time! I'd love your input...

4 comments:

Kelly V. said...

Some of the songs they play in my spin class are:

How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
Sure shot - From TMNT soundtrack
The Way You Are - Timbaland

Can't think of any others without my ipod!

Emilee said...

I love Ipods their the best you can fit so much songs their aweome!I love them i have one it is a shuffle though but are whole family has one to share and that is a plain ipod but really only my mom uses it!

Emilee Mortimer

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

Hey Miss Carr- Call me I am starting up my spin class here in a few weeks and I have been on a lookout for some new tunes! I got some good stuff at convention! YOu can come look at it! What do you mean -- Eye of the Tiger Rocks!

TeamTyson said...

Hey Carrie!! I found you! Don't ask me how ....you will think I am a stalker! I just wanted to say "hi" again and tell you how awesome you did on the Bairgutsman. You are an amazing runner. Visit my blog I have some pics of you. It was great to see you and your family again.
FYI- I have Eye of the Tiger playing on my blog right now =)

Heidi