Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not Just a Trip, But a Vacation Down Memory Lane

This weekend is my 10-year high school reunion (Davis High School '98) so we're down in K-town participating in reunion festivities. More to come on that later. Along that theme... my friends Holly and Jenny both had this little idea on their blogs and it's been fun to read memories about them so I'll give it a try. Here's how you do it:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Haguewood Family said...

We have way too many memories to try to narrow down...I think the one that sticks out most recently is you at girls camp and being the lucky first one to look in the shower. We weren't sure what you saw by your reaction, but we knew it wasn't good. Tell those men to go use their own toilets!

Marcie said...

I stumbled acrossed you blog somehow! I'm not even sure if you will remember me. I'm Norm and Carleen Hansen's(Clair and Berries other half) daughter and I graduated form Davis in 2000. I don't really have a memory of us, I just wanted to say hello, and tell you your girls are darling!

L said...

I immedietly thought of 4th grade and being terrified of your deck. I also remember many recess discussions on how we were going to tell our moms that we needed to start wearing bra's! I loved that year! I'm glad you were so kind to me. It was fun being at USU with ya and playing intramurals. You are so cute!

Kelly V. said...

Carrie,

I have one very strong memory of playing at your house one time in our Satellite days but you would probably think it inappropriate if I posted that specific memory - so instead I'll just say that I also remember one time when all us girls from our class slept over at your house in the basement and it was the first time I was made aware of the hand in water experiment (used on someone else). Also, I think I was the first to fall asleep. How lame. Kelly

Anonymous said...

I remember our SHOK days playing soccer together. I recall feeling sheepish when you didn't play on Sundays when we went to tournaments. I'm sure that was uncomfortable for you, but we all knew it was the right thing. What an example!

Mylissa 2 said...

I think your blog doesn't like me, I keep trying to leave a comment and it won't let me! Have you blocked me for crude comments or something?! Anyway one of my favorite memories of you and me is back at good old USU when you invited me over for lunch. I was treated to an amazingly tasty helping of canned potatoes (who knew that they existed!). I loved it!!! Thanks for the lunch, I'll never forget it!!!!!

T-raz and the H-train said...

Hey, this is Tara (Oldroyd) Hatch. I miss the Athletics Department with you. A good memory was trying to tell everyone to stop saying that Ronda looked Rick Majerus when she was pregnant. Your girls are a kick. I'm glad you're doing well.