Saturday, July 12, 2008

Revisiting the Skirt Issue


If there's anyone out there still on the fence about whether or not running skirts are for you, check out the latest article in Runner's World. They review several different brands, compare prices, and have a picture to look at as well. I love Skirt Sports Gym Girl Classic in both black and pink. Seriously, coming from a girl who HATED to wear skirts until the age of 18, I am a huge fan of these.

3 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

I have a subscription to Runners World and have read this article. Lots of cute skirts to choose from...who knew wearing one could be so comfortable?

Emilee said...

I like running but i still like skirts and their is a skirt issue i think!
Emilee MORTIMER:)

Niederfam said...

I'm a convert, but I still don't consider myself a real "runner" so I don't know if that counts!!! ;)