Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Been A Long Time

Since I've been tagged! This is for Miss Mortimer... here you go, it's very very fascinating...

JOYS:
Seeing my girls laugh at one another
Vacations
My religion
Spending time with my hubby

FEARS:
Someone breaking into my house while I'm asleep and Mason's gone (I check all the doors twice AND sleep w/my cell phone under my pillow)

GOALS:
To have a happy and productive family- forever
Complete an Ironman

CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
Pace's popsicles- lime or peach flavor (Those of you from Davis County know exactly what I'm talkin' about! Thankfully they're available in Cache Valley too.)
Getting Ivy to get mobile
Swimming with my girlas-pray that the crypto stays away this year

There you go Miss Amy- that's my condensed/Summer version for you. It's always good to take a good look at the more serious side of our lives, so thanks for the tag!

6 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

Thanks Carrie, it's always fun to get to know those little trivial things about people. That's what makes us who we are. Oh, and by the way, it wouldn't matter if Delon were gone or home, he sleeps through everything, so I would have to be armed and ready at all times if someone broke in.

Mylissa 2 said...

We love Pace's popsicles too, you can buy them down here! I think someone in the Iverson family introduced me to them.

Emilee said...

Ha it's fun to get to know people this way!

jenny said...

Carrie I think that wearing my Dad's garment top to Gym class has to be my most embarressing moment I love that you remembered that! Pace Popcicles are a summer past time! I used to freak out at night also when Kirk traveled so we got a security system best thing I ever did! I love hearing these things about you!

Haguewood Family said...

I think you are the person most like me in this whole entire world! I'm glad the wards split...

Niederfam said...

CUTE!!! And those are my favorite pace flavors too!!! They are QUITE yummy!!!