Monday, July 14, 2008

Fish Lips + Push Away = NO!!!

So Ivy has started to express NO or NO MORE by doing the face below. It's hilarious. If you try to give her more food and she's done, you get the fish lips push away, and there's no getting around it. Sometimes you even get a growl. Grrrrr. I think she is living a very frustrated life right now- she wants to move and crawl and is very close but just can't quite figure it out. And she wants to communicate, I mean really communicate, but all that comes out is 'da da' or more growling. I do understand little sweetie and I'm trying to be extremely patient! Lately to get some of her feelings out she just screams. A lot. Good thing she's so stinkin' cute or we might just send her Moses-style down the canal behind our house. I'm only kidding.


6 comments:

Heather said...

Absolutely adorable! My little/big Mason makes a similar face and puff through his nose dramatically. Your kids look adorable! phscottfamily.blogspot.com

Niki said...

She is so darling!! Her cute little face and blonde hair....we for sure have to set her and Max up in 15 years!

L said...

I love the push face...so stinkin cute!

That is crazy to go to YW's camp. I still haven't made it out of primary. I bet you are the greatest YW leader, a wonderful example for those girls!

I love Pace's popsicles too! I am glad you can get them up in Cache Valley!

I am sad that I will miss the satellite reuion. Have fun and if you remember, take and post pictures!

Mylissa 2 said...

Gotta love the face!!!!

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

Oh my gosh! Can she get any cuter!

Niederfam said...

So cute.....that is so funny!!!